Can You Trust Zillow?
Searching and Using Zillow Values
Many home buyers turn to Zillow first as a place to search for homes. There are plenty of reasons to avoid this:
- Zillow does not have the most up to date listings in the Tyler area
- They often have homes that have not been on the market for years wasting time on your home search
- When looking at home values their “Zestimate” can be off by thousands of dollars leading to you paying too much
- Searching for a home can be stressful and we have a team of specialist here to help with your East Texas home search
- Using a local real estate expert will help your search go smoother and help you find homes that are not listed online.