Things to Do in Tyler November 2022
Posted by Ben Burks on Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 9:30 AM By Ben Burks / November 1, 2022 Comment
- November 5th- Rose City Farmers Market. The market is open from 9:00-12:00 at ETX Brewing Co 221 South Broadway Avenue in Tyler. In addition to the market there is yoga starting at 8:00 by Flow Yoga.
- November 5th- 3rd Annual Whitehouse Car and Truck Show. The car show will be at First Baptist Church at 801 East Main in Whitehouse from 10:00-1:00. There is a $20 fee to register a car with all proceeds going to St Jude Children's Hospital.
- November 6th- Beauty and the Beast musical. This is Lindale Theater's fall production and will be at Lindale ISD Performing Arts from 2:00-5:00. Tickets are sold at the door for $5.
- November 12th- 2nd Annual Remembrance Run Tyler. This 5k is to remember those we have lost and will be at the Children's Park of Tyler 110 E Dobbs Street in Tyler. The event will be from 8:00-12:00.
- November 17th- True Vine Beer & Hymns- True Vine is hosting an opportunity to sing old school hymns and enjoy beautiful fall weather. This will be at the Earl Campbell located from 7:00-9:00.
- November 19th- Tyler Comic Con- This will be the 19th and 20th hosted at Cascades Country Club 4511 Briarwood Road in Tyler. If you are into sci-fi, comic books or gaming you can join from 10:00-5:00.
- November 24th- The 20th Annual Tyler Turkey Trot 5k- This will be hosted at Racquet and Jog on South Broadway in Tyler. The kids race starts at 8:30 and the 5k starts at 9:00.
Post a Comment