Tyler, Texas has one of the most impressive and nationally renowned medical districts in the county. So, it comes as no surprise that when you decide to make the move to the area, you’ve also moving to a place that will always have you covered from head to toe. Here’s how:
1. Not one, but two new heart research facilities have been built to better serve you.
2. Red Cross prepares to help those in need before it’s even needed.
3. Free. Dental.
This headline was taken from a local newspaper in Tyler that outlined a seasonal free dental care program for qualifying individuals and families.
4. Two heads are clearly better than one when it comes to solving heart health issues in Tyler.
5. Tyler settles for nothing short of excellence.
The Tasmanian Hospitality Association (THA) is an international organization that recognizes businesses that go above and beyond to provide the best customer service.
6. The whole town will pull for you in times of need.
7. No, seriously. They’ve literally got your back.